Tuesday, November 23, 2010

In The Morning

I must say that waking up in the morning is truly the best thing in the world to me.  I feel the morning is a second chance from God, as should you. When I open my eyes I am thankful, so thankful that...I want to jump up and sing.  I look out my window and I see the beautiful world that is mine for the taking.  I hug and kiss my mom, I excercise, I have breakfast, and then I turn on the news.  Once I turn on the news its all down hill from there...  Why is it that only my morning seems to be beautiful?  Why is it that some individuals wake up suicidal, homeless, hungry, plotting evil?  I am truly thankful to God for my mornings and all of my day.  There have been mornings when I have woke up crying, there are mornings where I wake up very unpleasantly (i.e. honking horns, police sirens, lawn mowers).  The bottomline is whatever problem you are having the moment you open your eyes can be fixed, because you have been given a second chance.  You can't do anything about your pass, but you can for sure change your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment