Monday, December 20, 2010

I'm Just Sayin

it never ceases to amaze me, the things which are actually important to people. things that really dont frickin matter, i.e. having the latest gucci bag or dating only athletes and movie stars. there are things which are so much  more important like world peace, homelessness, heroin addiction etc... i once heard a woman say to a man whom she use to date..."hey sweetie, this is my new man...he has the same car as you but his house is bigger"...wtf!?  what's even funnier is the man she said this to is Jamie Foxx...lol! This is not something which matters but you cant tell that ignorant broad that. At any rate my point is what really matters in life (in my opinion) is having someone to love , family values, a kind heart and a true friend...above all else God! I'm Just Saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment