Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bad Decisions

What do you feel when you don't know what to feel? How do you feel when you are afraid? Is it fear of the unknown or fear of making the same mistake twice...more than twice. It goes back to that old saying "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me". I'm told Samurai's would commit suicide when they were covered in shame. Is one ever too old to make mistakes? Are mistakes limitless? Are there different sets of mistakes for every age group? Is there anyone who has ever or will ever be able to go through life making all the right decisions? Would you listen to your parents? Would you remain a virgin until marriage? Would you make good grades in school, join the military right out of high school, go to college right after that because Uncle Sam is paying for it? Would you lease or buy your car? Would you get tattoos? Would you remember that self preservation is the law of life or would that be "selfish"? Who's to say that you haven't made the right decisions? It's all a matter of opinion I suppose. Your life when looked upon by others is a series of opinions on their part. Some will say you made good decisions many will say you completely fucked up! However, "he who is without sin, can cast the first stone". I am not proud of the decisions I have made, but my "bad decisions" got me to where I am now. I am more prayerful, happier, wiser,I have friends now, a real man now, I am stronger, a leader, determined...destined to win all because of my bad decisions... And for all of this I thank my God in heaven for my "bad" decisions

Temper Mental Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment