Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wake Me Peacefully!

I must admit it can be a tad irritating when I am woken up the wrong way. As a matter of fact it can be down right maddening. For about 20 mins, if I am woke up the wrong way in the morning, there will be a wrinkle in my forehead and an aggressive tone in my voice. By the wrong way I mean the neighbor who mows the lawn at 730 in the morning on a Saturday, the construction workers who start at the same time as your ignorant ass lawn mowing neighbor; what about the telemarketer or bill collect who calls at 8 am on a Saturday?

While these things may seem minute to some of you, it is a huge frickin deal to me. Sleep is something that I value tremendously simply because of my exceeding busy schedule. Those who have no life are the ones asking "is it too early to call", um...YES! Clearly an appropriate time to call someone is when businesses open, which should also be the same time you mow your lawn, and have work done on your home, etc... For those of you who have nagging ass parents and/or siblings, God bless you. I would possibly slit my wrists if I woke up to a crying kid that isn't mine, the cops banging on the door looking for an idiot relative, arguing parents who should have divorced years ago, or a young brother or sister who is annoyingly angelic. Now, having said these things I will say this; If you aren't Jesus...DONT WAKE ME UP! LOL! Im just saying. Be courteous to others, especially those who need their rest, i.e. home makers, single moms, single dads (yes they exist), those who work nights, police officers, fire fighters, anyone who isn't your dumb ass...you know who you are!

Sometimes I wake up for no reason at all, 4 hours after I went to bed. Then I realize the reason is God wants me up early because he loves me. So I am greatful for that. I love when God allows me to open my eyes, which is everyday. I just want it to always be him, peacefully. Not him combined with inconsiderate humans..LOL! I just want to be woken up by my Lord and savior...Peacefully everyday. Is that too much to ask?

Temper Mental Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment