Wednesday, September 28, 2011

GOOD MORNING

How beautiful is morning? The air is crisp and it is quiet, peaceful. The sound of birds chirping from my window lets me

know that God has given many of us another day. A second chance at life is all many of us need. The sun has peeked over the

roof of the home across the street, directly into my eye it shines. Thank you Jesus! It is only the middle of the week and so

much has happened; chess moves have been made, deals have been closed or broken, some new actor will get his or her

big break, friends have become enemies, people will become criminals today, minds will change, love will endure, love

will destroy, love will pop the question. There is so much happening at this very moment, in this morning as on every

morning. Oh how I love morning! I open my eyes and say Thank you Jesus. Someday I will be able to open my eyes

every morning in the arms of the man I love at which time I will say, Thank you Jesus. Every morning I wake up I am

humbled, greatful, thankful, for the micro moment I am at peace.


Tempera Mental

No comments:

Post a Comment