Wednesday, February 1, 2012

HELP ONE ANOTHER 2 LOVE ONE ANOTHER

What do you do when you have trouble getting past all of the wrong that has been done to you? What do you do when you can only hope certain things don't happen again, a broken heart, infidelity, or when the bond of trust has been broken for example? What do you do when the heart weighs heavy out of fear? What do you do when you feel less than worthy or as though you aren't living up to your full potential? It's only natural to pray and have faith and believe, which is what I do. Still, I have feelings of guilt over decisions I have made, over things that I have allowed to happen to me, things that I have done. I share with you today because I know that I am not the only one. I simply happen to have the courage to share it with others. I don't have fear in that aspect. I am honest because I am just as human as those of you who pretend you aren't. I suppose people are afraid to show who they really are to the world. Perhaps they don't feel they could withstand the scrutiny of raised eyebrows. I really don't know if I could myself. I do however feel that my honesty and realism set me apart from many. There are many things that can be attributed to our mishaps, misgivings, and/or misunderstandings. We are all so quick to pass judgment on the things we do not understand about one another. This is something we must change, but of course it is easier said than done. My point is, it's okay to be human. It's okay to have feelings. It's okay to feel the way you feel. We all feel the way you feel. We all have things that we missed out on, things we should have, could have, would have had had it not been for someone else's feelings, had it not been for our own bad decisions, had it not been for what our parents did or didn't teach us, parents who weren't there, selfishness and many other incomprehensible things. The beautiful thing is tomorrow is a new day. As long as there is life there is hope. Tomorrow affords us the beautiful luxury of beginning anew. A new you. You can't change the pass, but you can change your future. If you have wronged someone apologize. If you want to kill someone, put down the gun and put up your dukes, live to see another day, respect each other after the fight and let it go! One must give respect, to get respect! There is nothing attractive about arrogance or belittling others to make yourself feel better, to hide who you really are. STOP JUDGING ONE ANOTHER! No, muslims are not all terrorists! Think about it. No where in the Q'uaran do the words Holy and War appear together. Just because someone is gay doesn't mean they are going to hell, God loves all! He is a wonderful God. I digress. It is easier for some of us to let go of things. Try and understand why it is so difficult for many of us who have trouble letting go. Again I say instead of passing judgment HELP ONE ANOTHER, LOVE ONE ANOTHER. I know it's hard. Many of us feel threatened by one another. Beautiful women are sometimes threatened by other beautiful women, it happens. Broke men are threatened by men with means, it happens. The way to cope with that is confidence in the beautiful creature that God made you to be. And just like that you will answer your own questions. Just take a look in the mirror at the beauty that is you, no matter how different. Yours, mine, our difference is a beautiful thing. HELP ONE ANOTHER 2 LOVE ONE ANOTHER!

Tempera Mental Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment