Friday, April 6, 2012

The Fear, The Arrogant, and The Wrong Reason

I tried! I absolutely tried not to blog about the arrogant. I mean seriously what the fuck is up with you people? It's not just the arrogant ones either, it's these dip shit, muscle bound idiots who think that people are so supposed to fear them because they bounce in clubs and lift weights. Okay, first of all, weight lifter/meathead/he who thinks he is healthy/bouncer person..YOU ARE THE REASON PEOPLE HAVE GUNS. No one likes a bully, you will get fucked up eventually. I hate to be the one to tell you. I was at work the other night and this dude whose arms are so big he can't even scratch his back decides he wants to video tape one of the exotic dancers on stage. NOT COOL! I tell security and this dude was afraid to say something (in my opinion), but I have seen this same security guard (the one I said something to) wrestling or "play fighting" with some of the dancers. For the record, that is a whole other blog in itself, these assholes who do things to women, but when a man shows up it is a different story. Where was I? Oh, fear. So this big ass dude seems to instill fear in many, but not me for some reason. I believe it is how you do what you do. I went up to him and jokingly said "Kahuna, why are you doing that" he laughed and put his phone away. Anything can be done with a smile. I didn't joke because I was afraid, I joked because you have to do that when dealing with children. He's so arrogant, that he'd take offense and act like a nigga. I don't know how else to say it. Getting back to this arrogance thing. Arrogance is the most unattractive quality I have ever seen in any human being. The worse part is that arrogant people do not realize that they are arrogant, they mistake it as confidence. They are never wrong, the are the best looking, their lives are 100% together, the are better than everyone else, and they always have something to say about other people. Interestingly enough, I have never been around two arrogant people at the same time? I wonder how they act amongst each other? Does it become Clash of the Titans? I use that metaphor because they all feel they are Titans. I have worked with and been around at least 3 people who really feel that they are the epitome of mankind, but when I look at them I see great insecurity. The need to always talk about people in a negative fashion is a person's way of projecting their own deep seated issues onto others. It is their defense mechanism. I have seen 1 particular feel that he is so great at what he does that he (a trumpet play) compares himself to Miles Davis. Time out! What?! Honey I have heard you play, you are good, but far from legendary. The arrogant are a sad people. While I am impressed that their lives are together to some degree, they are still human beings who are less than stellar individuals, I think they know it and I believe it kills them inside. If you'd like to test my theory, find the nearest person whom you feel is arrogant and disagree with something they say.Be prepared however for the onslaught. LOL! I blog about this today becuase, as if there isn't enough shit going on in the world people are becoming less and less humble. If there is a heaven, if there is a resurrection and judgment; what will you say when God says "you are not this, you are not that", "my muscles are bigger than yours". What are you going to do then? We must learn to coexist. I have said this before. Say a kind word to someone, compliment someone, show respect and admiration for someone, lose the ego, lose the desire for power! You don't have to have all the power, true power rests behind the throne. The person in power is the one you rarely see. The person with the biggest muscles is the little guy. Pray to your God for forgiveness, you are going to need it. We all are. We are no different from one another, we have only different experiences. We can all use the same doctors, lawyers, medications, and insurance. We can all eat the same foods, do the same excercises, wear the same clothes. WE CAN COEXIST! We can all choose to not treat each other like complete idiots because we don't all know the same things. We can learn from one another. Why is it so difficult to be good and so easy to be bad? Why do people ask is there a God? I think people look for reasons to raise a few eyebrows. People look for reason to be a non-believer? People always need proof. My question is who the fuck do think you are? Admittedly, I am not a church goer. I do not pray as often as I should. I have questions about the bible, and other religious beliefs, but it doesn't take a genius to know that there is a greater power beyond us. Where was I? OH! We must take our ego's out of the equation. We must let go of envy and jealousy of these worldly possesions that others have. We let go of the need or desire to want to look a certain way in the eyes of others. The focus should be how you feel when you look at yourself in the mirror. If you want to have money, fame, and glory amongst your peers, then you are doing it for the wrong reason. It's okay to shop at payless. LOL! So what your friends shops at Gucci. Guess who is going to have more money in the long run...and trust me there will be a long run. You have to think about your future like the Golddigger. I'm not particularly fond of those bitches, but they think about their futures. That's a fact. But again I say, your wants and desires should not be based on what others think you should have. Set your sights higher, think bigger, and be nice about it. Be nice to people, if you are not a people person, keep it simple speak when spoken to. I really do hope my point is coming across to you all. I'm still on Rodney King "can't we all just get along?"

Tempera Mental

No comments:

Post a Comment