Monday, January 3, 2011

AS IT SHOULD BE

God has a divine plan for us all.  I have opened my eyes many a morning and thought "how am I gonna get to where I wanna be?" After I asked myself that question I realized that my eyes are open...I'm alive and well and I should be greatful for that first.  As long as you have life in you one can start over again.  Today is a new day, we have made it through a new year.  Whatever you have always wanted to do, wherever you have always wanted to be, NOW IS THE TIME.  Do what I did; sit down and evaluate your life.  Now is the time for introspection.  Evaluate who you are, what you are, how you came to be where you are, let go and let GOD!  Time waits for no man.  Do not be concerned with trivial matters such as vanity, or what others may think of what you should be doing with your life, or what others think you should be doing make it to where you want to be in life.  Concerning yourself with others opinions of who you are can be highly detrimental.  All that matters is that you are the beautiful creature that God made you to be.  All that matters is that everything is as it should be and God has already answered our prayers.  Every piece of heartache, every piece of downfall, every piece of stress that you have endured has prepared you for the goodness that you have asked God for.  I would like to be as successful an actress as Angelina Jolie or Cate Blanchett, do you think that is something that God just hands out?  Do you think I know everything about that business? I'd imagine that it takes an exorbitant amount of preparation to get that far ahead in life.  Would I like it to happen over night?  ABSOLUTELY! Am I prepared for overnight success?  I am now, 6 months ago...hell no!  If only I could show you the wrath God bestowed upon me to get me where I am now.  I am greatful that I am strong now, courageous now, fearless now, patient now, greatful now! Now...everything...is AS IT SHOULD BE!

No comments:

Post a Comment