Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Self Improve

There comes a time in one's life when one must improve. Improve physically, mentally, emotionally & spiritually. There comes a time when one must open themself to recover from mistakes made. Having said that I will tell you of my efforts to improve. It began on New Year's Eve; On December 31st, 2010 I found myself in church. Talk about right place, right time, right people. Helluva way to begin the process of self improvement...as a matter of fact it's the perfect way to do so. From there I renewed my gym membership and slowed down my cigarette and alcohol intake. I have now found myself eating salads, soups, and sashimi....not bad for this soon to be "extra fabulous" young woman :-) Like my grandmother always says "prayer changes things", if only I'd have listened sooner. But as long as you have life you will always have a chance to better yourself. Trust that now is the time. If you wanna go back to school...GO! If you wanna go to the gym...GO! If you've wronged someone...MAKE AMMENDS! My point is now is the time to be the best you, the best me, we can be. Like Nike says "Just Do It". Good better best, never let it rest, until your good is better, and your better is best!

~Temper Mental
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment