Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Even Though We'd Like To Bitch About it

"Be still and know that I am God", "Be kind to your enemy, in doing so you will reap coals of fire upon their head", "What would Jesus do?"...These are all quotations that come to mind when I want to bitch about certain changes that occur in my life. Change isn't always a bad thing; change isn't always difficult. What is difficult, is the acceptance of change when you've become so used to a certain way of life. So, on my journey back to freedom, I choose to look at change as the greatness that is becoming my future. "Walk by faith not by sight" is something we must all do when change is forced upon us. I suppose I am "bitching" by writing this blog, but this is a more acceptable form. It's how you do what you do. One must always be optimistic, one must always try and see the bright side of things. When you lose one thing and gain something else is that a bad thing because it isn't what you wanted, but what God gave you? How about if you regain what you lost and get to keep the something new that you gained, would you still say change is a bad thing? Of course not. I wouldn't. Then again there are some of you out there who are insanely ungreatful and would still bitch. When God gives you a new lease on life, a chance, an opportunity, a way to succeed, a way to keep your sanity, say THANK YOU...even though we'd like to bitch about it.

Mental Temper

No comments:

Post a Comment