Sunday, July 3, 2011

GIVE IT A REST

Maybe I have too much of a heart. What's with these fucking idiots who bitch about what they eat? "I don't eat pork, a pig has no pores", "I don't drink whole milk", "I don't eat anything that has a life"....You're an idiot and there are things in this world far greater than your fucking taste buds that truly matter. I have read the Quran and The Bible. Neither one of the higher beings are gonna send you to Hell for eating a pork chop! Would you starve yourself to death if pork was all you had to eat? Guess what asshole, you'd definitely go to Hell for suicide. I have been fortunate to travel abroad, I have seen a starving child. There is no way I could deny the abundance of food God has given the SELFISH when so many have absolutely nothing. I'm sorry but if you are one of these people you are selfish and stupid, for lack of better words. God bless those who will die today. If only they had a pork chop, or some fucking milk. :0(

The Temper Mental Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment