Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Former Numbness

I began writing this particular blog on January 7th, 2011, it was originally entitled NUMB. For some reason I stopped. I guess I couldn't admit to myself that love wasn't meant for me because I had not known what a true love, a real love was/is. Since then I have met someone whom I consider to be the man of my dreams...that of course is another blog soon to come. I was once Numb, but now I am found...LOL! For your enjoyment

NUMB!

 I have always believed in love.  The power of love is all to consuming.  But why are we all affected differently by this phenomenon?  What are we all looking for? When you find what you are looking for, how are you affected by it?  Though I believe in love, I have become numb to its existence.  Contradictory you say? Not so much.  It exists, just maybe not for everyone.  For example, the love I dream of only exists in fairytales & movies...lol!   Or perhaps I just havent found anyone whose shit I a m willing to endure.  Maybe that is what true love is...dealing with someone inspite of their flaws.  For those of you who are lucky enough to get to be with the person they really want to be with ...God Bless Your Union.  Be good to each other because true love only comes once in a lifetime, it is something most of us will never have.

Temper Mental

No comments:

Post a Comment