Tuesday, July 12, 2011

You Are No Saint

Ya know, I really dont get why reality is so hard for some people to grasp. I hate when people bitch about others behavior when they are no fucking saint. I just read on Facebook about a guy who has a problem with the fact that he saw a woman sitting with her legs open with shorts on. Appartently this is a problem. How exactly? He feels that this is the problem in the world, that this is why little girls do what they do. Fuck that! The problem is judgemental individuals who feel there point of view is correct. You mean to tell me that you are going to lose sleep over a woman sitting as she pleases. Who gives a fuck what you think? She's probably comfortable, she's probably married and had sex with her husband all night and it was so hard and good that it hurts, for the moment, to close her legs...LOL! Imagine that. He says children mimic there parents behavior, oh really?! So what's up with the preacher's kids? They don't seem to follow in there parents footsteps now do they? I know someone who was raised by two gay men, he isn't gay. My mother is a professional singer, I can sing, I just don't. My point is don't be so quick to judge. Judge a man by the content of his character, don't just assume you've got it all figured out, because you don't and if you did, bloggers such as myself wouldn't have to waste time trying to prove a point.

2 comments:

  1. I respectfully disagree with your argument regarding the influence of adult behavior on surrounding children. The fact is, the woman is being judged on a widely accepted social norm. Women sit with legs closed. No one you know invented the rule, but teaching kids to disregard these societal norms is unproductive.

    Should she have the right to sit that way? Maybe, but not in public. We all curb our language and behavior to prevent negative influences on the next generation. The decisions they make beyond that are their own. They shouldn't be influenced either way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why should I care about your comment when you can't even stand by what you say... "Anonymous". At least this woman who sat with her legs open wasn't even afraid of people seeing her that way, imagine how bravely she would speak her mind, and I highly doubt it would be "Anonymous". I do thank you however for reading my blog and invoking emotion in me, this is what my blog is all about. Touching nerves :o)

    Temper Mental

    ReplyDelete